Today’s look is from the new Wet ‘N Wild 5 Pan Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette, Tunnel Vision!
I bought two of these new palettes from Walmart. Both retailed at about $3.98, which is an absolute steal! I haven’t gotten a chance to really play around with these palettes yet, so this isn’t going to be a full on review (hopefully I can do that later). What I can say is that so far, so good!
I actually only used 3 of the colors from this eyeshadow palette. I was going for a smokey but not too smokey look. Already wearing dark clothes, I didn’t want to look too dark. I think this look turned out very well. It complemented my outfit and stayed put throughout the entire day.
Here’s how I got the look:
- Dark Grey crease color into the outer v and into the crease. Drag a little more towards in the inner corner than you normally would.
- Blend this out. If you have a neutral/skin toned eyeshadow, use it to help out.
- Darken the outer v and edges with the black definer. Blend well.
- Take the shimmering eyelid color and take it all over the eyeshadow.
- Don’t bother with a highlight. I think sometimes a little is a little too much. Especially when it’s a bright white with darker colors.
Hope you all enjoyed this, and be sure to look out for the review on these palettes!